Indie Cage Match
Sunday, September 1 2019
Doors: 5:30pm, Show: 6:00pm
45 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012
NOTE: UCB Students can enter for free to this show by waiting on the stand-by line. Purchase a ticket to guarantee entrance.
(Plus $1.50/ticket transaction fee)
×1 ticket = $5
A hero will be chosen.
A champion will be crowned.
Come witness the epic battle of indie improv glory.
Each week, two indie improv teams face off. The winning team will return the following week to defend their title. After three victories, they journey to face the ultimate beast: Cage Match at UCBT Hell's Kitchen.
Hosted by Brief Dragon (Max Brand, Brielle DeMirjian, Dani Grace, John Sartori, Brandon Zelman).
Rules of Indie Cage Match:
- Each team gets 20 minutes to perform
- A winner will be determined solely by audience vote
- The winning team will return the following week to defend their title
- After three wins, a team will be retired from ICM for that season and receive a slot at Cage Match NYC at UCBT Hell's Kitchen
How to submit your team for Indie Cage Match:
- All team members must have completed the core curriculum (Improv 101-401) at UCB Theatre or the equivalent at another theater
- All teams must perform long-form improv
- No team may have more than 50% of its members be current Harold or Lloyd Night performers or the equivalent at another theater
- Teams asked to compete at ICM will be chosen at the discretion of the UCB Theatre
For more information on how to submit your team, please email [email protected]
Just a few things you need to be aware of...
You are buying ticket totaling $
You have 10 minutes to complete payment once you click proceed.
Get there 15 minutes early or your seat may be lost.
Know Where to Go
We have a few different locations, make sure you are going to the right one.
No Refunds or Exchanges
ALL purchases are final. Please don't ask for a refund.
Lineup May Change
The performers listed may not all be present.
(1) NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Double check show title, date, time and location before purchasing.
(2) BE ON TIME. General admission. Late arrivals may not be guaranteed entry due to disruption of performance.
(3) KNOW YOUR LOCATION.
(4) LINEUPS MAY CHANGE.